February 7, 2013
- CWA District 6 has reached a new tentative agreement with AT&T Southwest, covering 22,000 workers in Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas and Arkansas. The ratification vote will be concluded by Feb. 27.
- The contract covering 22,000 AT&T Mobility workers in 36 states and the District of Columbia expires this weekend on Feb. 9. Keep up with the latest here.
- The contract covering 1,300 workers at Frontier Communications in Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin and Illinois expires Feb. 9. Bargaining began in early January, and the company continues to demand givebacks in pensions, health care, time off and other areas.
- Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendants reached a tentative agreement with management on contract terms that would extend to 16 new Airbus A321neo aircraft on order. More than 1,400 Flight Attendants will vote Feb. 8-27.
- About 75 Newspaper Guild members rallied outside the headquarters of Bloomberg-BNA, calling for a fair contract. This is the first negotiation since Bloomberg bought BNA, a legal information provider, for nearly $990 million in 2011.