AT&T Legacy T Bargaining
As the clock runs down the Bargaining Team worked throughout the morning to evaluate all proposals. Those that have been passed, rejected or TA’d.
The Bargaining Team met with Company this afternoon and they passed the following proposals:
- Extend Military Leave rights to the USVI (reprint Article 31 for USVI Addendum)
- Extend Military Leave rights for Appendix A (DTV) to be added in Section 1.3
- Cope Pac Deductions – CWA
- Other Agreements pg 236 (date change)
- Appendix 3 – AT&T Business Operating Units and Division
The Union TA’d the following:
- Carry Forward – No Change Article 31 Employees in Military Service or Active Duty for Training
- Carry Forward - No Change Article 2 Collective Bargaining
- Carry Forward – No Change (b) Appearance Guidelines
- Carry Forward – No Change Misc. Agreements Leverage Titles
- Carry Forward – No Change Article 26 Technological Replacement
- Carry Forward – No Change Labor Advisory Forum
The Bargaining Committee rejected the Company proposals regarding the following:
- (MM) Subcontracting Contracting Data Request
- Articles Provisions Regarding Double Tim
We would like to thank the Bargaining Team Alternates for their continued participation and input in the bargaining process.
Let the Company know loud and clear it is time to agree to a fair and just contract. Don’t forget to pack up your personal belongings from your desks, cubicles, & trucks by end of business Friday the 13th.
Remember, the company’s net profit in 2017 was 29.3 billion dollars. That equates to 80,273,972 dollars a day including Holidays (that’s like you winning the Powerball every day of the year).
We will continue to work towards a fair and just contract for all.
Your Bargaining Committee
Mobilize Mobilize Mobilize